Secure Document Exchange – Allows collaboration on the distribution, collection and approval of all essential documents for study start-up, conduct, and closeout.
The Secure Document Exchange (SDE) is an electronic document management system allowing sites to negotiate, finalize and digitally sign all study-specific, contractual and regulated documents. Sponsors and CROs can oversee the accurate completion and collection of all essential documents. Key benefits include:
- Allow the revision and approval of documents within the system to reduce duplicate work
- Ensure all documents are stored within one system
- Reduce the time and fees associated with updating and mailing documents
- Provide visibility of non-responsive sites
- Track completion of documents to accelerate study start-up, conduct, and close-out
- Allow for migration of documents into the electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)